<$BlogRSDURL$>

I realize I am not THAT interesting so instead of a personal blog I choose to blog on what I think will be useful to the people that take the time to read it: Current (and not so current) news, free stuff, great/neat/interesting websites, useful products or software, and anything else that I want to share with the world.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Send up to 500 free txt messages a month from your e-mail account to a cell phone. All you need to know is the number.

Instead of having to look up the (number)@_______.com/.net format for every one of your contacts (depending on what cell provider they use*)- just type in the number with the area code and add @teleflip.com and it will send it for you FREE!

(number) @ teleflip.com

TeleFlip

*Just for fun: See what the different domains are at: (Link)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?