<$BlogRSDURL$>

I realize I am not THAT interesting so instead of a personal blog I choose to blog on what I think will be useful to the people that take the time to read it: Current (and not so current) news, free stuff, great/neat/interesting websites, useful products or software, and anything else that I want to share with the world.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Attempt to 'solve' the self-dubbed Hardest Riddle available on the Internet (If you happen to have literally day's you want to invest-)
The "game" has 139 levels (some very abstract) that you have to solve. The site has been around since Aug. 2004 and only "107 people have been certificated for finishing the game" which is supposedly .oo1% of all visitors. I'm on level 16 and working- where are you?

Notpron - The Hardest Riddle Available on the Internet

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?